The labour market needs adequate theoretical training – connected with the practice. The cooperation between KJUAS and social institutions in Austria makes it possible to update training programs constantly, concerning labour market practices and requirements. Students of KJUAS are experienced with the world of work in Austria, collecting theoretical and practical knowledge from Austrian experts of social work.
The classes held in Austria are integral part of the study programme at KJUAS’s Social Work Department.
Since 2007: more than 200 students were involved. Some of the visited Austrian Intitutions:
- Social Work Office in Fürstenfeld
- John of God Residential and Day Services near Graz
- Streetwork Steiermark
- Frauenhaus – House of Aid for Women in Graz
- Fundation “Life Aid”
- Volksschule Parkstrasse (Inclusion)
- Retirement and nursing home Augustinerhof