As part of its efforts to create a regional centre for Professional Higher Education Excellence in central and south east Europe (CSEE), the PROCSEE project is looking for experts which will help it:
- Engage in policy dialogue with stakeholders, to understand the main policy challenges which need to be addressed to accelerate change & innovation in the area
- Locate best-practice examples of policy-interventions from around the world, which have been shown to be effective in addressing the identified challenges
- Analyse the best-practice examples, with the help of thematic peer-learning expert groups, and identify those which are best suited to implementation in the CSEE region
- Work with stakeholders in each country, to design interventions at institutional level which will address the policy challenges, based on the implemented research
- Communicate the need and methodology for the interventions to relevant policy & decision-makers, and provide a monitoring framework for measuring the progress and impact of interventions
We are looking for European-Level experts, as well as experts from Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania and Hungary in the following areas:
- Alignment of PHE with Regional Development Strategies (Download call)
- Promotion of PHE to respond to skill shortages (Download call)
- Organising and monitoring student placements in the world of work (Download call)
- Personal Learning Environments in PHE (Download call)
Experts are asked to send in their motivation and CVs, using the form below, until 27th May 2016.
Update: Call is now closed. In case of further queries, please contact info [at] procsee.eu.